Check out some of the great vendors you will see at Anime Conji!

Anime 3PM Collectibles

Anime Bazaar

Anime Books


Arsenic X Cyanide

Blue Sky Company

Fandom Accessories


Kichi Art




Nerdy Bit

Super Potion

Toy Mandala

Wyng’d Lyon Creations

Yay 4 Anime

YSB Creations

Any application with incomplete information or use of Aliases/Nicknames in place of your Legal Name is subject to be declined, and you will be asked to reapply. We require this for our internal documentation. You may still remain anonymous via your Badge Name and Store Name you supply.

Vendors who have been accepted will receive further instructions via email, along with the Vendor’s contract. Payment will be due upon acceptance. (A link to Vendor registration will be sent to each approved Vendor at that time.)

Vendor registration will cost $160 and will include the following- 1- 8×8 booth with a 6 ft table, two chairs, and two badges.

There are limited premium spaces available for $175, which includes all the above and your choice of space (Premium spaces are defined as the following: Wall corner spaces, wall spaces- (both of which have access to power outlets) and front center spaces (right by the main entrance)

*Please note that Linens and Pipe & Drape are not provided by the convention.

You can purchase an additional Vendor helper badges for $35 (limit 1.)

Vendor Applications will close on April 25th, 2018

Payment and signed forms are due no later than May 20th, 2018

All Artists and Vendors must have the following to sell at Anime Conji. You will need to apply for your permits after you have been accepted into the Vendor Hall or Artist Alley.

1. California State Form BT-410-D Swap Meets, Flea Markets, Or Special Events Certification.
2. Permanent or Temporary California Seller’s Permit

All dealers must fill out and sign the “BT-410-D Swap Meets, Flea Markets, Or Special Events Certification” form. On this form, please note “Section 3, STATUS.” If you hold a California State Board of Equalization Seller’s Permit, have a Seller’s Permit, check that box and enter your account number in the space provided. If you do not have a Seller’s Permit, and are not selling either Exempt Property, or your sales are not exempt Occasional Sales, then you must fill out the Temporary Seller’s Permit. If you collect California Sales Tax, you will need to submit payment with appropriate attached forms. Additional copies of all forms may be found at

If you have any questions about this regard, contact your local office of the California State Board of Equalization (as listed in the front of your White Pages) or the main office at: State Board of Equalization, Post Office Box 942879, Sacramento, CA 94279 – Telephone: (800) 400-7115

Updated: May 27, 2018