We would like to thank you for your interest in volunteering for Anime Conji 2019! We are looking for dedicated hardworking people that love doing what we do and know how to have fun doing it. Sign on up to be a volunteer and let’s show everyone that Anime Conji is back!
If you are interested in a management position please send an email to: AnimeConji.firstname.lastname@example.org with your convention resume and what position(s) you are interested in addition to filling out this volunteer interest form.
Before applying please read what is required of each volunteer. These are minimum commitments. Some positions have specific requirements and will be disclosed to you if a senior staff member reaches out to you. Don’t be afraid to sell us on your talent and enthusiasm. Let us know what you can bring to Anime Conji, and what you want to gain from volunteering with us.
– Must be at least 18 years old or older at the time of Day 1 of the convention (Friday, June 1st, 2018)
– Must complete 4 hours of volunteer work per day of the convention
– Must adhere to all convention and volunteer policies.
– Must maintain professionalism and courtesy at all times.
– A complimentary full weekend badge with a “volunteer” Ribbon
– Complimentary Parking
-An Experience of a lifetime!
Interest Forms will be distributed to the appropriate Department Heads, and if there is a spot available, you will be contacted. Multiple submissions can hurt your chances at having your application accepted. You can update your application if you are signed in with a Google account at anytime. If you have any questions about volunteering, please email: AnimeConji.email@example.com
Updated: August 4, 2018