Iron Cosplay Challenge
Friday, May 31st, 2019
Located in the Demo Room (Sierra 5 & 6)
Signups – 2:00pm-2:30pm
Challenge – 2:30pm-4:30pm
Iron Cosplay Challenge Guidelines
Do you have what it takes to win this epic challenge? If so, join us! Anyone who wishes to participate may do so there are just a few guidelines to follow:
- You must have a team of three to participate. One model and two designers.
- There will be a limited amount of supplies on hand, so please bring your own: fabric scraps, scissors, sewing needles, thread, or any other supplies that you may want/need
- There are no power outlets, so no: glue guns, sewing machines, or any items that require a power source
- You must only use the materials provided. And you must get your own supplies approved by the judges before the challenge begins
- Wigs are the only part of a pre-existing cosplay to be included into your Iron Cosplay design
- You cannot claim more than two of the same tool, (such as scissors or rolls of duct tape
- Contestants will have 120 minutes to complete the challenge
Flex your cosplay muscles and GO GO GO!