Tabletop Gaming Lounge
Hours Of Operation:
Friday, June 1, 2018 – 7pm-12am
Saturday, June 2, 2018 – 10am-12am
Sunday, June 3, 2018 – 10am- 4pm
Tabletop Gaming LoungeRules:
- No children under 10 years of age without a parent supervising them, keeping them quiet and occupied with the games–We are not children’s programming.
- No children under 16 years of age in the room after 10 PM.
- No Food or Drink at tables.
- Sit on the Chairs, not the tables, or you will be asked to leave.
- Respect players and games. No abuse of people or game items. **The GM running the game is the authority: his/ her word goes.
- Keep the noise level so that others are not disturbed (don’t swear or shout).
- Don’t bring in music, e-games, videos or other noise makers—it is loud enough in here!
- Leave an ID or Badge as collateral to check out a game.
- You can check out a game any time there is open room to play! The Game Library has over 100 games!
- Return games in the same condition you got them (all pieces included and put away neatly – or you will be charged to replace the game).
- Clean up after yourself: garbage goes in the trash can, not on the tables or floor.
You may bring in your own games to play but you are responsible for them, not us!
Updated: May 22, 2018