Iron Cosplay Challenge
THE IRON COSPLAY CHALLENGE
Sunday, June 3, 2018 in the Workshop Room (Compass 2)
Do you have what it takes to win this epic challenge? If so, join us! Anyone who wishes to participate may do so there are just a few guidelines to follow:
- You must have a team of three to participate. One model and two designers.
- There will be a limited amount of supplies on hand, so please bring your own: fabric scraps, scissors, sewing needles, thread, or any other supplies that you may want/need
- There are no power outlets, so no: glue guns, sewing machines, or any items that require a power source
- You must only use the materials provided. And you must get your own supplies approved by the judges before the challenge begins
- Wigs are the only part of a pre-existing cosplay to be included into your Iron Cosplay design.
- You cannot claim more than two of the same tool, (such as scissors or rolls of duct tape)
- Contestants will have an hour to complete the challenge
Flex your cosplay muscles and GO GO GO!
*Please note that signups will only be on site this year, and if you have any questions, or would like to be a judge, please email- email@example.com
Updated: April 21, 2018